DoctorDoctor provides Medical Deputising Services to General Practice and provides community access to bulk billed in home after hours medical care, including telehealth consultations, for unexpected illness
We believe that the best place to receive medical care is through your regular GP. However, when your GP is not available our qualified and experienced call centre staff will triage calls and provide access to the most appropriate after hours service to meet your needs, including telehealth consultations.
DoctorDoctor is still providing face to face patient consults in addition to Telehealth
Bulk billed telehealth consults or home visits where appropriate are available where a patient holds a valid Medicare or Department of Veteran affairs card.
Please advise the operator at time of booking if you:
- Are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, feeling lethargic, shortness of breath
- Have received a confirmed Coronavirus result
- Have been overseas or in contact with someone who has been overseas within the last 14 days
- Have been directed to isolate
- Are awaiting a Coronavirus result
Get the App!
Download the DoctorDoctor App today
We believe that the essence of exceptional connected medical care is effective communication and collaboration, and that the best patient outcomes come through relationships supported by technology.
Having the DoctorDoctor app allows you to:
- Request a home visit
- View your visiting doctor’s profile and track their location
- Receive notifications about your booking once confirmed
- Access self-help options easily at any time.
- Book a consult with your regular GP (where available)